Vanessa Megan Organic Deodorant Citrus Grove Roll-On
Vanessa Megan Organic Deodorant Citrus Grove will keep you fresh all day. It is infused with anti-fungal and anti-bacterial certified organic extracts of green tea, rosemary leaf and horsetail, plus a fresh blend of essential oils.
• Green Tea liquid herbal extract is known for its antioxidant qualities.
• Horsetail extract has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
• Tea Tree essential is famous for the antibacterial properties it has.
• Rosemary essential oil like tea tree essential oil is also an effective remedy for body odour.
• Liquorice root extract works well as a natural and gentle germicide.
• Witch hazel, which is derived from the bark and leaves of a shrub, works as an astringent in deodorants. It shrinks the pores in the armpit.
Vanessa Megan is an aspiring and passionate Australian company created by Vanessa Gray to give customers visible skin results with luxurious, eco-friendly, natural and organic skin care products that have been scientifically proven. Every single Vanessa Megan product has been designed to meet the uncompromising standard of this statement: “You should never put anything on your skin that you wouldn’t eat.”
Roll onto underarms after showering for a full day of protection.
100% Natural / 92.02% Certified Organic: *Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, * Hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, Sodium bicarbonate, *Glycerin, Glyceryl caprylate, *Equisetum arvense (horsetail) extract, *Glycyrrhiza glabra (liquorice root) extract, *Camellia sinensis (green tea) extract, Xanthan Gum, *Citrus aurantium dulcis peel oil (sweet orange) essential oil, Coco glucoside, *Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary leaf) extract, *Citrus paradisi (grapefruit) essential oil, *Pogostemon cablin (patchouli) essential oil, Tocopheryl acetate (natural vitamin E), *Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf essential oil, *Melaleuca alternifolia leaf oil (tea tree) essential oil.
*Certified organic ingredients.
100% Natural. Cruelty Free. Eco Packaging.