Rare El'ements Pure Shampoo - Hydrating Hair Bathe
- Free Delivery
- Lots in Stock
or make 4 interest-free payments of $13.73 fortnightly with
Enter the world of Eco-Luxury Hair Care with Rare El'ements Pure Shampoo (250ml), a revolutionary sulfate-free formula that has converted the sustaining power of nature into a salon quality hair bathe. Rare El'ements believe beautiful hair starts with properly cleansing the scalp and hair without over drying or stripping it of its natural oils. The Pure Shampoo gently removes colour dulling residue and product build-up and leaves hair feeling beautifully soft, in great health and super shiny. A luxury spa shampoo that gives salon-worthy, professional results thanks to its all-natural blend of exotic and quintessential ingredients. For all hair types seeking a luxurious feel and finish.
• Gently removes product build-up and protects hair colour without over-cleansing and drying.
• Naturally dissolves excess sebum, which can clog the hair follicles, resulting in thinning hair.
• Helps eliminate bacterial growth, which can enter the hair root and cause the hair follicle to weaken due to lack of nourishment.
• Recharges the follicle with vital nutrients.
• Replenishes moisture lost to everyday styling.
The all natural cleanser has a unique blend of ingredients, including:
• Black Seed – “The seed of Blessing” Referred to as a healing herb. It has been found in the book of Isaiah in the Old Testament and also discovered inside ancient Egyptian tombs of Kings. Black seed contains 15 amino acids, vitamins A, B, B2, C as well as minerals and omega 6 and 9. Black seed is very rich and diverse, making it valuable for its nourishing, moisturising and healing abilities.
• Kalahari – is watermelon seed oil that comes from Africa. It is a light penetrating melon oil that readily absorbs into the skin and hair to dissolve excess sebum build-up. This important benefit keeps the follicles from clogging and removes any impurities which can lead to thinning hair. It’s also very rich in omega 6 and 9 and helps balance the moisture of the hair while restoring elasticity.
• Marula – is indeed Africa’s miracle oil. It’s part of the mango family and has a high nutritional value as well as moisturising properties. Marula penetrates deep into the hair, restoring moisture loss, as well as providing a protective barrier. The high content of anti-oxidants, oleic acid and palmitic acid help in preventing further breakage and damage caused from everyday styling.
• Murumuru Butter – is native to Peru, Brazil and other regions of the Amazon, it is rich in Vitamin A and C and omega 3 and 6. Murumuru also gives manageability and helps control frizzy hair which makes it a great choice for coarse, damaged or dry hair. Chock full of beneficial lipids, Murumuru Butter conditions the hair and helps to protect it from moisture loss and damage. Murumuru Butter can even help to increase hair's shine and appearance.
Colour Safe, No sulfates, No silicones, No parabens, No synthetic fragrances, Just Pure Luxury!
Created in LA by salon owner John Amato and former model Teri LaVerne, Rare El'ements has elevated expectations for the eco-chic generation of today by proving that you don't have to sacrifice performance when it comes to selecting a healthier alternative. The goal was to escape the ordinary and explore the wealth of natural healing elements that would help “Reverse the signs of ageing hair”. The Rare El’ements Collection is endorsed by top celebrity stylists and includes just a few luxury spa products. Each product contains the most exotic and quintessential ingredients in the world, making up the "Rare" in Rare El’ements. “We've taken an everyday routine and turned it into a luxurious pampering experience by developing a simple, yet effective, collection that is ideal for restoring and maintaining the hair's integrity.”
Country of origin: US.
Use a sufficient amount of product and make sure the hair is sufficiently wet to receive a nice lather. Distribute evenly by rubbing product in the palm of your hands, start at the top of the head and gently work product to the ends, until you have a nice lather and rinse thoroughly. Repeat if necessary. With each use, the hair is gently detoxed, effectively removing previous product build-up. It may take 3-4 shampoo's to completely remove any silicone coating.
Aqua (Purified Water), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (COCONUT), Lauryl Hydroxy-sultaine, Sodium (BABASSU) Babassuamphoacetate, Citrullus Vulgaris (KALAHARI MELON) Seed Oil, Nigella Sative (BLACK SEED) Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea (MARULA) Oil, Astrocaryum (MURUMURU) Seed Butter , Lauric acid, Brassicamidopropyl Dimethylamine (BRASSICACAE) Oil,Guar Hydroxy-propyltrimonium Chloride, Citrus Bergamia (BERGAMOT) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (GERANIUM) Oil, Aniba Roseaeodora (ROSEWOOD) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (SUNFLOWER) Seed Oil & Rosmarinus Officinalis (ROSEMARY) Leaf Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Hydroxyethyl Behenamidopropyl Dimonium Chloride, Coco Caprylate (COCONUT) Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Undecylenate (VEGETABLE) ,Bioflavonoids & Citrus Aurantium Amara Bitter (ORANGE PEEL) Extract & Camellis Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citric Acid.
No animal testing. Vegan.