Rare El'ements Marula Cocktail Leave-In Treatment
- Free Delivery
- Lots in Stock
or make 4 interest-free payments of $13.73 fortnightly with
Enter the world of Eco-Luxury Hair Care with Rare El'ements Marula Cocktail Leave-In Treatment (50ml) is a silicone-free, leave-in treatment and hydrating shine mist, to protect your hair from the damaging effects of every day styling leaving it soft and glossy. The Marula Oil Cocktail is comprised of a rare blend of conditioning natural oils that add a luxurious natural shine to the hair and deep conditioning throughout the day. This lightweight treatment features the sought after nutrient-rich “African Miracle Oil” – Marula, and the shine-enhancing moisture-boosting benefits of Baobab Oil. Rare Elements Marula Cocktail was inspired by the “healing elements” of nature and offers a natural finishing touch to those looking for a daily dose of nourishment and a little extra style. Ideal for all hair types wanting a luxurious, hard-working natural treatment.
• All Day Conditioning
• Replenishes Moisture Loss
• Lightweight Nourishing Complex
• Helps Prevent Breakage
• Leaves Hair Silky Smooth
• Helps Shape & Style the Hair
• Controls Frizz
• Ideal for all Hair Types
• Hair Detangler
The all natural treatment has a unique blend of ingredients, including:
• Baobab – the “tree of life” is said to provide superb moisturising benefits and sheen to the hair. It is one of the most beneficial trees in the village life due to its nutritional and medicinal values. Baobab helps slow down the ageing process with antioxidants that are essential for protection against free radical and it is also an excellent ingredient used to sooth a variety of scalp conditions.
• Marula – is indeed Africa’s miracle oil. It’s part of the mango family and has a high nutritional value as well as moisturising properties. Marula penetrates deep into the hair, restoring moisture loss, as well as providing a protective barrier. The high content of anti-oxidants, oleic acid and palmitic acid help in preventing further breakage and damage caused from everyday styling.
• Abyssian – gives a natural luster and shine to dull, damaged hair, it contains a heat-activated, protective barrier to help prevent moisture loss during styling.
• Coconut – Coconut oil is a wonderful moisturiser for skin and hair. It has good amounts of the antioxidant vitamin E, which is very protective. The oil has a moisturising effect and helps reduce protein loss when used in hair.
Colour Safe, No sulfates, No silicones, No parabens, No synthetic fragrances, Just Pure Luxury!
Created in LA by salon owner John Amato and former model Teri LaVerne, Rare El'ements has elevated expectations for the eco-chic generation of today by proving that you don't have to sacrifice performance when it comes to selecting a healthier alternative. The goal was to escape the ordinary and explore the wealth of natural healing elements that would help “Reverse the signs of ageing hair”. The Rare El’ements Collection is endorsed by top celebrity stylists and includes just a few luxury spa products. Each product contains the most exotic and quintessential ingredients in the world, making up the "Rare" in Rare El’ements. “We've taken an everyday routine and turned it into a luxurious pampering experience by developing a simple, yet effective, collection that is ideal for restoring and maintaining the hair's integrity.”
Country of origin: US.
WET HAIR: On towel dried hair mist 3-5 pumps evenly. Comb and Style. For extremely dry hair, mist an additional 1 to 2 pumps.
DRY HAIR: Ideal for short and / or thick hair. The Marula Cocktail can also be used on dry hair for an extra boost of shine & moisture. On short hair, spray 1 pump and work through hair to shape & style.
For more control, spray 1-2 pumps into palm and rub hands together, starting at the ends and working through the hair.
Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Coconut Alkanes(COCONUT, PALM KERNEL OIL), Isoamyl Cocoate(SUGAR BEETS & COCO NUT OIL), Sclerocaryl Birrea (MARULA) Seed Oil, Aleurites Digitata (BAOBAB) seed oil, Crambe Abyssinica (ABYSSINIAN) Seed Oil Pelargonium Graveolens (GERANIUM), Aniba Roseaeodora (ROSEWOOD) Citrus Bergamia (BERGAMOT) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (SUNFLOWER) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (ROSEMARY) Leaf Extract.
Vegan. No animal testing.