Rare El'ements Essential Conditioner - Daily Masque
- Free Delivery
- Lots in Stock
or make 4 interest-free payments of $15.23 fortnightly with
Enter the world of Eco-Luxury Hair Care with Rare El'ements Essential Conditioner (195ml), repairs and rebuilds weakened, moisture deprived locks instantly with the “healing properties” of exotic oils and rain-forest butters. It can be used for daily maintenance or as a home spa experience by increasing the treatment time. A luxury intensive conditioner that gives salon-worthy, professional results thanks to its all-natural blend of exotic and quintessential ingredients. For all hair types seeking a luxurious feel and finish but particularly ideal for thick and dry hair seeking taming.
• Targets specific needs of ageing hair
• Repairs and rebuilds weakened hair, prevents breakage
• Pampers each strand with a deep penetrating, nutrient-rich and moisture-boosting complex
• Instantly improves hair's condition and shine
• Provides a natural protective barrier
• Can be used for daily nourishment or as a deep-hydrating masque, by increasing the treatment time
• Brings dull lifeless hair back to life
The all natural conditioner has a unique blend of ingredients, including:
• Cupuacu Butter – is a creamy rain forest butter that is native to Brazil. It’s extremely beneficial for dry and damaged hair due to its ability to replenish moisture and help promote deep long lasting hydration. Cupuacu offers a natural UV-A and UV-B protection barrier and provides a smooth, shinny silkiness to the hair.
• Abyssian – gives a natural luster and shine to dull, damaged hair, it contains a heat-activated, protective barrier to help prevent moisture loss during styling.
• Camelina – “Gold of Pleasure” it is a very rich source of omega 3 and has a very beneficial effect on improving elasticity and shine of hair. Camelina provides a protective coating for hair follicles which helps strengthen the growth of weak damaged tresses.
• Baobab – the “tree of life” is said to provide superb moisturizing benefits and sheen to the hair. It is one of the most beneficial trees in the village life due to its nutritional and medicinal values. Baobab helps slow down the aging process with antioxidants that are essential for protection against free radical and it is also an excellent ingredient used to sooth a variety of scalp conditions.
• Marula – is indeed Africa’s miracle oil. It’s part of the mango family and has a high nutritional value as well as moisturising properties. Marula penetrates deep into the hair, restoring moisture loss, as well as providing a protective barrier. The high content of anti-oxidants, oleic acid and palmitic acid help in preventing further breakage and damage caused from everyday styling.
• Murumuru Butter – is native to Peru, Brazil and other regions of the Amazon, it is rich in Vitamin A and C and omega 3 and 6. Murumuru also gives manageability and helps control frizzy hair which makes it a great choice for coarse, damaged or dry hair. Chock full of beneficial lipids, Murumuru Butter conditions the hair and helps to protect it from moisture loss and damage. Murumuru Butter can even help to increase hair's shine and appearance.
Colour Safe, No sulfates, No silicones, No parabens, No synthetic fragrances, Just Pure Luxury!
Created in LA by salon owner John Amato and former model Teri LaVerne, Rare El'ements has elevated expectations for the eco-chic generation of today by proving that you don't have to sacrifice performance when it comes to selecting a healthier alternative. The goal was to escape the ordinary and explore the wealth of natural healing elements that would help “Reverse the signs of ageing hair”. The Rare El’ements Collection is endorsed by top celebrity stylists and includes just a few luxury spa products. Each product contains the most exotic and quintessential ingredients in the world, making up the "Rare" in Rare El’ements. “We've taken an everyday routine and turned it into a luxurious pampering experience by developing a simple, yet effective, collection that is ideal for restoring and maintaining the hair's integrity.”
Country of origin: US.
After bathing hair with Rare El’ements Pure Shampoo, place a nickel to a quarter size of product into palm. Rub hands together and start by applying product to ends and work toward the scalp. Distribute evenly and rinse thoroughly. Increase treatment time 5 to 10 minutes for deeper conditioning and easier comb ability. For a little added volume try mixing 3 pumps of the Essential Lite Conditioner with a nickel size of the Essential Daily Masque. Distribute evenly and rinse thoroughly.
Aqua (PURIFIED WATER), Cetearyl Alcohol (PLANT ) Brassicamidopropyl Dimethylamine (BRASSICACAE OIL), Astrocaryum (MURUMURU) Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorium (CUPUACU) Seed Butter, Crambe Abyssinica (ABYSSINIAN) Seed Oil, Camelina Sativa (CAMELINA) Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea (MARULA) Oil, Adansonia Digitata (BAOBAB) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia (MACADAMIA) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (ROSEHIP) Fruit Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate & Glyceryl Undecylenate, (VEGETABLE) Coco Caprylate (COCONUT) oil, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Bioflavonoids & Citrus Aurantium Amara bitter (ORANGE PEEL) Extract & Camellis Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Bergamia (BERGAMOT) Oil, Aniba Roseaeodora (ROSEWOOD) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (GERANIUM) Oil, Citric Acid, Aspartic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (SUNFLOWER) Seed Oil & Rosmarinus Officinalis (ROSEMARY) Leaf Extract.
No animal testing. Vegan.