Mukti Microneedle Dermal Roller
- Free Delivery
- Lots in Stock
or make 4 interest-free payments of $13.73 fortnightly with
Mukti Microneedle Dermal Roller (540 needles, 0.25mm) is a customised dermal roller to help rejuvenate and revitalise your skin. It's an easy, at-home skin needling tool inspired by ancient acupuncture techniques.
The micro needle dermal roller is made from fine titanium alloy. The needles create very small micro channels on the surface of the skin enhancing the overall efficacy and results by aiding the passage through to the outer dermal layer and allow the active ingredients to penetrate and reach their targeted areas.
Rolling the device over the face as directed can improve collagen production, rejuvenate the skin and create a more vibrant complexion. It’s also proven to be effective for uneven skin tone, fine lines and wrinkles. It’s simple science that can improve the performance and overall results of your skin care regime. Works brilliantly with MUKTI's serums and elixirs.
The microneedle dermal roller is made from fine Titanium alloy.
- Enhance and improve product penetration by up to 40%
- Active ingredients reach targeted areas
- Stimulates the production of collagen and elastin making skin tighter and more youthful
- May improve facial scarring
Mukti Naturally Organic Skincare is a luxurious, native plant-based range, founded with 3 guiding principles – to be sustainable, ethical and organic. The name Mukti (mook-tee) originates from sanskrit and means freedom and liberation. "The skin is a living and breathing organ that requires nourishment from vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, carotenoids, flavonoids, polyphenols, essential fatty acids (EFA's) and botanical extracts. All of these can be found in our plant-based skincare formulations," says Mukti.
Country of origin: Australia.
1. Thoroughly cleanse your skin to remove all traces of make-up and pat dry with a soft towel.
2. Gently roll up and down across each section of your face 3-4 times using an equal speed and light pressure. Avoid eyes and lips.
3. First roll vertically, then horizontally and then diagonally in a Union Jack pattern. Complete this on each area. (You may need to vary the pressure on the more sensitive areas of your face).
4. The treatment should take a couple of minutes and can be repeated 2-3 times a week.
5. Apply appropriate Mukti serum or elixir and press onto the skin until absorbed.
Products may “spike” or tingle after application. This is a normal sensation. If irritation develops, discontinue use or use less frequently. Ideally, and for optimal results, the dermal roller should be used for up to two minutes morning and night.
Add a few drops of tea tree essential oil to a water solution and clean with a toothbrush every 3rd day. When travelling, place dermal roller in a toothbrush holder or zip lock bag.
Replace every 12 months.