KYPRIS Clearing Serum
- Free Delivery
Kypris is excluded from our 15% off Loyalty Program sign up (read more below)
KYPRIS Clearing Serum (50ml) support skin’s inherent healing capabilities to minimise the appearance of irritations and blemishes. Sweet talk your fussy, blemished skin into balance. The newly updated Clearing Serum enlists help from mineral friend, zinc, fruit derived AHAs, supportive Centella asiatica, soothing lilac leaf stem cells, inflammation tamers, green tea, lavender, and chaparral, and an array of sustainably procured, nutrient rich botanicals, including quinoa and sunflower, for a calm, happy, and balanced complexion.
Balance & Calm.
* Balances oil over production
* Challenges blemishes
* Supports the innate healing abilities of your skin
* Diminishes evidence of previous blemishes
* Reduces redness after waxing, shaving or threading
* Soothes irritations
Especially beneficial for: Fussy, pollution-irritated, or hormonally wonky complexions.
KYPRIS is a luxurious line of holistic, high-performance cosmeceutical skin care boasting organic, wild-crafted, and sustainably grown botanicals for gorgeous skin and an ecstatic experience of your own unique beauty. All formulations are 100% natural and nature-derived, scented and preserved with essential oils and plant extracts, packaged in glass, and never tested on animals.
Country of origin: US.
Use: Daily AM and PM by itself or in combination with other KYPRIS products as desired.
Directions: After cleansing and before moisturising, apply Clearing Serum to affected areas carefully avoiding eye area. Also great for helping clear blemishes and prevent irritation post-shaving/waxing. Other KYPRIS products may also be applied.
Elixirs and Serums can be mixed together to create a unique microemulsion for every skin's particular needs, and to up the hydration levels.
For external use only.
Water/Aqua, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Oil, Glycerin, Zinc PCA, Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Sarcosine, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Phospholipids, Larrea Tridentata (Chaparral) Extract, Asiaticoside, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Phragmites Communis Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Montmorillonite, Sclerotium Gum, Tocopherol, Allantoin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Phytosterols, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lecithin, Squalane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ceramide NP, Sodium Levulinate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Maltodextrin, Sodium Anisate, Limonene, Linalool.
30 ACTIVE NATURAL INGREDIENTS (including):
* Quinoa – The Incan ‘mother grain’ proffers a wealth of vitamin E and 8 essential amino acids to soothe and nourish even the most upset skin into balance. Our quinoa oil comes from small, pesticide-free farms that cold press this prized botanical.
* Zinc – clinically studied mineral friend of your skin’s immune system, zinc, balances your complexion while supporting its natural abilities to heal.
* Lilac Leaf Stem Cells – a clinically proven, highly sustainable source of verbascoside, a worthy foe to blemishes, inflammation, hyper pigmentation, and sebum over production.
* Green Tea – provides an antioxidant burst of EGCG and polyphenols to soothe redness.
* Asiaticoside – the active saponin of Centella asiatica lovingly supports skin’s connective tissues to diminish the appearances of current and past blemishes.
* Chaparral – one of the oldest living plants native to the desert, yields a potent extract wealthy in botanical wisdom and lignans that impart an antioxidant-like effect to irritated skin.
* Tea Tree & Lavender – a proprietary blend of balancing, calming essential oils to minimise the appearance of inflammation and challenge the pesky occurrences of blemishes.
FIRST ORDER DISCOUNT EXCLUSION: We ask that customers do not use their Loyalty Program First Order Discount to purchase Kypris. If you do this inadvertently, we will be happy to manually cancel & refund the Kypris item off your order and allow you to order again at full price on a standalone order. All orders over $50 ship free in Australia so there will be no additional postage charge to split your order if you have also ordered other items to get your first order discount. Thank you for your understanding.