Black Chicken Balm of Ages Mini
- 56 Points
Black Chicken Balm of Ages Mini Balm – All Purpose Remedy (14g) is a multi-tasking skin care essential that can be used as a lip balm, to treat skin conditions, hair and scalp, and moisturise hands and body. For centuries traditional communities have used nature as their pharmacy. Balm of Ages utilises this principle in bringing together a powerful all purpose remedy of 19 deeply penetrating/restorative ingredients:
• Shea Butter – High in essential fatty acids, natural antioxidants; known for its cell renewal and anti-inflammatory properties.
• Cocoa Butter – Known to be rich in vitamins and minerals. Absorbs easily to deeply hydrate.
• Beeswax – Made by young worker bees. Offers a protective barrier along with anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antiviral benefits.
• Sea Buckthorn – Clinically proven to improve symptoms of eczema and extreme dryness.
• Camellia Tea Oil – Used for centuries by the Japanese Geisha for face, hair, scalp and body care.
• Hempseed Oil – 80% essential fatty acid, one of the highest amount of any plant. It closely matches our own lipids and so is easily absorbed.
• Vitamin E Oil – Contains powerful antioxidants that are necessary to fight the free radicals and it also helps to keep your skin tight and firm.
• Jojoba Oil – Used by Native Americans for centuries. It mimics human sebum so it assists in balancing oil production. Great for scalp treatment and psoriasis and eczema relief.
• Coconut Oil – Used in traditional medicine for thousands of years. Great for hydrating and renewing skin.
• Calendula – Known for its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
• Arnica – Reduces inflammation and redness. Used in the treatment of eczema, rashes, acne, scaring, bruises and insect bites.
• Lavender – Has anti-inflammatory and skin soothing properties.
• Patchouli – A tissue regenerator helping to stimulate the regrowth of skin cells.
• Cajuput – Traditionally used for its antiseptic and analgesic properties by Australian Aboriginals.
• Mandarin – Known to encourage the growth of new skin cells.
• Geranium – Used since ancient Egyptian times for its antiseptic and mild antibacterial properties.
• Sandalwood – Stimulates cell renewal and hydrates dry skin.
• Ylang Ylang – Has antiseptic properties and a balancing effect on sebum.
• Frankincense – Used for centuries for both its spiritual and its medicinal properties.
Look Better. Feel Better. Love Your Body. is the philosophy behind Black Chicken Remedies and it sums up the wellbeing and reverence for life beautifully encapsulated in their products. Founded by Chey Birch, in Sydney, the brand came to be after years spent making her own natural skin care. The skin healing benefits from the brand’s remedial products are absorbed through the skin and the olfactory system. Through the power of 100% natural ingredients in perfect balance, Black Chicken Remedies connect you and your precious body with the harmony underlying all living things.
Black Chicken Balm of Ages Organic Body Balm can be used for the following: Lip Balm, Foot balm, Eczema & Psoriasis, Scars, Nappy rash, Stretch marks, Cuticle moisturiser, Dry elbows, Hand softener, After sun relief, Shaving rash soother, Makeup remover, Facial Cleanser, Scalp conditioner, Hair tamer, Split end warrior, Chapped nose soother, Rash relief, Shaving rash relief, Bruises, Sunburn.
To use on skin: take a small amount and rub between fingers or palm to melt and apply to required area.
To use on scalp or hair: take a small amount and rub between fingers to melt and massage into scalp or ends of hair depending on the need.
To remove make up: take a small amount and rub between fingers or palm to melt then massage into face slowly. Remove with a warm wash cloth. Repeat if necessary.
Shea Butter*, Cocoa Butter*, Bees wax*, Sea Buckthorn*, Camellia Tea oil*, Hemp seed oil*, Vitamin e oil, Jojoba oil*, Coconut oil*, Calendula*, Arnica*, Lavender*, Patchouli*, Cajuput*, Mandarin*, Geranium*, Sandalwood*, Ylang Ylang*, Frankinsense*.
*Certified Organic Ingredients.
100% Natural, Cruelty Free.