Yarok Feed Your Style Dry Shampoo / Hair Refresher not only helps style hair in between intermittent washes, when you’re out and about and in need a quick aromatic spruce up, but also refreshes your hair and scalp with a wholesome infusion of vitamins and minerals. The Organic starch and Organic Arrowroot Tapioca powder absorb excess oils in the hair, while Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Powder and French Green Clay Powder heal, restore, de-frizz, detoxify and revive the volume of your hair, from scalp to ends. Available in 15ml and 44mls.
• Refreshes Your Style Between Washes
• Draws Out Excess Oils & Toxins
• Revives Volume
• For All Hair Types / Colours
• Organic Arrowroot Tapioca Powder: Good source of folates and B-Complex. Contains nourishing minerals like copper, iron, manganese, phosphorous, magnesium, and zinc. The organic starch absorbs excess oil in the hair and also provides a bit of “grip” for the day.
• Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Powder: Contains vitamins and minerals known to moisturize, condition, strengthen and restore hair. Reputed to have antibacterial, antioxidant, humectant and UV protection qualities. Conditions hair; eliminates excessive frizz; soothes and heals irritated scalp; nourishes and stimulates new hair growth.
• French Green Clay Powder: Also known as sea clay, this powder contains a variety of healing elements, including magnesium, calcium, and potassium, among others. This clay cleanses oily hair types drawing out dirt, oils, and toxins.
Yarok, which means Green in Hebrew, was founded by renowned Israeli hair stylist, Mordechai Alvow, to bring sustainable, oil-based hair care to his New York clients to revitalise and replenish the hair and scalp, naturally. Yarok uses ingredients that are consciously sourced and responsibly harvested. The entire Yarok range is 100% vegan, natural, alcohol-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free and animal cruelty free. Yarok supports the Pachamama Alliance, protecting the indigenous people of the Amazon Rainforest.
Country of origin: US.