Vanessa Megan N.E.O. (Nature’s Elixir Oil) 12 hour Miracle Oil (30ml) is an award-winning, intensely nourishing and skin strengthening certified organic facial oil. It helps assist in replenishing, restoring and promoting skin cell growth, which in turn may reduce pigmentation and blemishes. NEO’s certified organic base oils are high in vitamin A, E, P & K, zinc and omega 3-6-9, making it an organic multivitamin shot for your skin. The blend of certified organic essential oils are known to help even skin tone, lift sagging skin, brighten skin tone and minimise open pores. They are argan oil, seabuckthorn oil, pumpkin seed oil, essential oils of rosemary, lemongrass and vetiver. NEO is a pure beauty elixir and a definite must for every beauty cabinet! A
- Argan oil is very high in vitamin E, an anti-oxidant that neutralises free radicals. Argan is also very high in fatty acids Omega 6 and Omega 9. These fatty acids are necessary for healthy skin growth, keeping cells moist, supple and protecting against the entry of harmful pathogens, helping to prevent premature ageing. Argan is non-comodogenic, so can be safely used on acne prone skin.
- Seabuckthorn oil is the richest known natural source of carotenoids, beta-carotene (pro-vitamin A), vitamin E, vitamin K1, and beta-sitosterol and an outstanding source of a unique array of other health-promoting natural components.
- Pumpkin seed oil contains vitamin E, selenium, zinc and essential fatty acids making it a crucial part of your anti-ageing skin care arsenal. Zinc found in the seeds help maintain collagen levels naturally for more elasticity.
- Rosemary essential oil is rich in naturally powerful antioxidants, rosemary is recommended in anti-ageing skincare due to its powerful regenerating, rejuvenating and stimulating activities. It has skin lightening effects and can help naturally correct age spots. It also helps with skin tone and suppleness.
- Lemongrass essential oil has been known to minimise pores and tighten elastin in the epidermis.
- Vetiver essential oil is known to increase blood flow and even out the skin tone.