Enter the world of Eco-Luxury Hair Care with Rare El'ements Pure Shampoo (250ml), a revolutionary sulfate-free formula that has converted the sustaining power of nature into a salon quality hair bathe. Rare El'ements believe beautiful hair starts with properly cleansing the scalp and hair without over drying or stripping it of its natural oils. The Pure Shampoo gently removes colour dulling residue and product build-up and leaves hair feeling beautifully soft, in great health and super shiny. A luxury spa shampoo that gives salon-worthy, professional results thanks to its all-natural blend of exotic and quintessential ingredients. For all hair types seeking a luxurious feel and finish.
- Gently removes product build-up and protects hair colour without over-cleansing and drying.
- Naturally dissolves excess sebum, which can clog the hair follicles, resulting in thinning hair.
- Helps eliminate bacterial growth, which can enter the hair root and cause the hair follicle to weaken due to lack of nourishment.
- Charges the follicle with vital nutrients.
- Replenishes moisture lost to everyday styling.
The all natural cleanser has a unique blend of ingredients, including:
- Black Seed – “The seed of Blessing” Referred to as a healing herb. It has been found in the book of Isaiah in the Old Testament and also discovered inside ancient Egyptian tombs of Kings. Black seed contains 15 amino acids, vitamins A, B, B2, C as well as minerals and omega 6 and 9. Black seed is very rich and diverse, making it valuable for its nourishing, moisturising and healing abilities.
- Kalahari – is watermelon seed oil that comes from Africa. It is a light penetrating melon oil that readily absorbs into the skin and hair to dissolve excess sebum build-up. This important benefit keeps the follicles from clogging and removes any impurities which can lead to thinning hair. It’s also very rich in omega 6 and 9 and helps balance the moisture of the hair while restoring elasticity.
- Marula – is indeed Africa’s miracle oil. It’s part of the mango family and has a high nutritional value as well as moisturising properties. Marula penetrates deep into the hair, restoring moisture loss, as well as providing a protective barrier. The high content of anti-oxidants, oleic acid and palmitic acid help in preventing further breakage and damage caused from everyday styling.
- Murumuru Butter – is native to Peru, Brazil and other regions of the Amazon, it is rich in Vitamin A and C and omega 3 and 6. Murumuru also gives manageability and helps control frizzy hair which makes it a great choice for coarse, damaged or dry hair. Chock full of beneficial lipids, Murumuru Butter conditions the hair and helps to protect it from moisture loss and damage. Murumuru Butter can even help to increase hair's shine and appearance.
Colour Safe, No sulfates, No silicones, No parabens, No synthetic fragrances, Just Pure Luxury!