Enter the world of Eco-Luxury Hair Care with Rare El'ements Marula Cocktail Leave-In Treatment (50ml) is a silicone-free, leave-in treatment and hydrating shine mist, to protect your hair from the damaging effects of every day styling leaving it soft and glossy. The Marula Oil Cocktail is comprised of a rare blend of conditioning natural oils that add a luxurious natural shine to the hair and deep conditioning throughout the day. This lightweight treatment features the sought after nutrient-rich “African Miracle Oil” – Marula, and the shine-enhancing moisture-boosting benefits of Baobab Oil. Rare Elements Marula Cocktail was inspired by the “healing elements” of nature and offers a natural finishing touch to those looking for a daily dose of nourishment and a little extra style. Ideal for all hair types wanting a luxurious, hard-working natural treatment.
- All Day Conditioning
- Replenishes Moisture Loss
- Lightweight Nourishing Complex
- Helps Prevent Breakage
- Leaves Hair Silky Smooth
- Helps Shape & Style the Hair
- Controls Frizz
- Ideal for all Hair Types
- Hair Detangler
- Hair Fragrance
The all natural treatment has a unique blend of ingredients, including:
- Baobab – the “tree of life” is said to provide superb moisturising benefits and sheen to the hair. It is one of the most beneficial trees in the village life due to its nutritional and medicinal values. Baobab helps slow down the ageing process with antioxidants that are essential for protection against free radical and it is also an excellent ingredient used to sooth a variety of scalp conditions.
- Marula – is indeed Africa’s miracle oil. It’s part of the mango family and has a high nutritional value as well as moisturising properties. Marula penetrates deep into the hair, restoring moisture loss, as well as providing a protective barrier. The high content of anti-oxidants, oleic acid and palmitic acid help in preventing further breakage and damage caused from everyday styling.
- Abyssian – gives a natural luster and shine to dull, damaged hair, it contains a heat-activated, protective barrier to help prevent moisture loss during styling.
- Coconut – Coconut oil is a wonderful moisturiser for skin and hair. It has good amounts of the antioxidant vitamin E, which is very protective. The oil has a moisturising effect and helps reduce protein loss when used in hair.
Colour Safe, No sulfates, No silicones, No parabens, No synthetic fragrances, Just Pure Luxury!