Enter the world of Eco-Luxury Hair Care with Rare El'ements Essential Conditioner (195ml), repairs and rebuilds weakened, moisture deprived locks instantly with the “healing properties” of exotic oils and rain-forest butters. It can be used for daily maintenance or as a home spa experience by increasing the treatment time. A luxury intensive conditioner that gives salon-worthy, professional results thanks to its all-natural blend of exotic and quintessential ingredients. For all hair types seeking a luxurious feel and finish but particularly ideal for thick and dry hair seeking taming.
- Targets specific needs of ageing hair
- Repairs and rebuilds weakened hair, prevents breakage
- Pampers each strand with a deep penetrating, nutrient-rich and moisture-boosting complex
- Instantly improves hair's condition and shine
- Provides a natural protective barrier
- Can be used for daily nourishment or as a deep-hydrating masque, by increasing the treatment time
- Brings dull lifeless hair back to life
The all natural conditioner has a unique blend of ingredients, including:
- Cupuacu Butter – is a creamy rain forest butter that is native to Brazil. It’s extremely beneficial for dry and damaged hair due to its ability to replenish moisture and help promote deep long lasting hydration. Cupuacu offers a natural UV-A and UV-B protection barrier and provides a smooth, shinny silkiness to the hair.
- Abyssian – gives a natural luster and shine to dull, damaged hair, it contains a heat-activated, protective barrier to help prevent moisture loss during styling.
- Camelina – “Gold of Pleasure” it is a very rich source of omega 3 and has a very beneficial effect on improving elasticity and shine of hair. Camelina provides a protective coating for hair follicles which helps strengthen the growth of weak damaged tresses.
- Baobab – the “tree of life” is said to provide superb moisturizing benefits and sheen to the hair. It is one of the most beneficial trees in the village life due to its nutritional and medicinal values. Baobab helps slow down the aging process with antioxidants that are essential for protection against free radical and it is also an excellent ingredient used to sooth a variety of scalp conditions.
- Marula – is indeed Africa’s miracle oil. It’s part of the mango family and has a high nutritional value as well as moisturising properties. Marula penetrates deep into the hair, restoring moisture loss, as well as providing a protective barrier. The high content of anti-oxidants, oleic acid and palmitic acid help in preventing further breakage and damage caused from everyday styling.
- Murumuru Butter – is native to Peru, Brazil and other regions of the Amazon, it is rich in Vitamin A and C and omega 3 and 6. Murumuru also gives manageability and helps control frizzy hair which makes it a great choice for coarse, damaged or dry hair. Chock full of beneficial lipids, Murumuru Butter conditions the hair and helps to protect it from moisture loss and damage. Murumuru Butter can even help to increase hair's shine and appearance.
Colour Safe, No sulfates, No silicones, No parabens, No synthetic fragrances, Just Pure Luxury!