INIKA Certified Organic Liquid Mineral Foundation (30ml) provides a natural finish and is suited to all skin types, especially dry. Uniquely formulated with organic oils, rich in antioxidants, pure minerals and Hyaluronic Acid, to hydrate and nourish the skin, blurring the line between makeup and skincare. It has been developed in conjunction with leading makeup artists to provide a flawless and radiant finish that lasts all day. Its creamy consistency provides a natural coverage and blends well for a super-smooth application, leaving a fresh, dewy glow. With extreme staying power that won't clog your pores like regular liquid foundations, your skin has room to breathe with no oily residue. It may also assist in diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It is the first certified organic foundation in the world to win a major beauty award* against prestige cosmetic brands in a non-certified organic category.
Why Inika Liquid Foundation?
• Blurs the line between moisturiser and foundation
• Certified Organic ingredients provide intense hydration while smoothing wrinkles and helping to regenerate skin cells
• Aloe Vera Leaf Juice and Jojoba Seed Oils are combined to soothe, hydrate and moisturise the skin
• Now with added Hyaluronic Acid for improved skin elasticity, hydration and coverage
• Argan & Rosehip Oils nurture and repair
• Fortified with Vitamin A and E
• Creates flawless, natural coverage which is easily buildable on areas of concern
• No oily residue, will not clog pores
• Flawless blend ability
Why Hyaluronic Acid?
• Can hold up to 1000x its weight in water.
• Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by plumping the skin.
• Extra Hydration creates a perfect base.
• Increases skin elasticity.
• Provides a youthful and dewy glow.
INIKA Liquid Foundation is now available in 8 shades:
Porcelain – Suited to the fairest of them all and cooler skin tones
Nude – Ideal for neutral to warm fair skin tones
Cream – For light skin tones; perfect for those with an 'English Rose' complexion and has a neutral to warm undertone
Beige – For light-medium skin tones; suits almost all white skin tones and has a neutral / warm tone
Honey – Golden hues for medium and honey skin tones and has a warm, tone
Tan – For olive and dark beige skin tones. Perfect for tanned and olive skin and has a warm tone
Toffee – For dark skin with warm undertones
Cocoa – For dark skin with red undertones
*‘Best Foundation in Medium’ award at the ACP Australian Beauty Awards 2010; as well as a finalist in the 2010 Prix de Marie Claire de la Beaute Award.