Rare El'ements El' Treatment Hair and Scalp Serum
- Free Delivery
- Lots in Stock
or make 4 interest-free payments of $16.23 fortnightly with
Enter the world of Eco-Luxury Hair Care with Rare El'ements El' Treatment Pre-Shampoo Damage Control Hair & Scalp Serum (50ml). This treatment is blended from 13 exotic ingredients, a range of opulent oils hand selected for premium hydration and hair nourishment. If your hair is damaged and needs some extra help, this treatment will show you the results you need.
Ideally suited for extremely dry or damaged hair, curly hair and colour treated hair.
WHAT IT DOES
• Reverse the signs of damaged hair
• Helps stimulates & strengthen the hair follicle
• Nourish and promote healthy scalp
• Replenishes essential moisture
• Redeems severely damaged hair
• Strengthens and prevents breakage
• Provides deep nutrient-rich conditioning
• Enhance Shine and see visible results
• Safe for: Color Treated, Relaxed, Keratin & Chemically Treated Hair
The all natural treatment has a unique blend of ingredients, including:
• Marula – Sourced from Africa is known as the "miracle oil". Due to its ability to penetrate deep into the hair with a dose of high nutritional value as well as moisturizing properties.
• Camelina – From Greece, Improves the elasticity and shine of the hair. Camelina provides a protective coating for hair follicles which helps strengthen the growth of weak damaged .
• Baobab – the “tree of life” is said to provide superb moisturizing benefits and sheen to the hair. It is one of the most beneficial trees in the village life due to its nutritional and medicinal values. Baobab has traditionally been used by African women to protect their beautiful hair against the harsh environment.
• Avocado – Has been used for centuries by the women of Guadeloupe and the islands in the Indian Ocean. It’s used as a hair grooming aid for glossy and healthy growing hair and is said to have healing and regenerating qualities. Ideal for dry scalp and hair.
• Squalane – Grown in France is perhaps nature’s perfect moisturizer that provides deep conditioning, instant hydration. Olive Squalane provides antibacterial properties and helps combat heat and UV damage by providing a protective barrier that prevents destruction and moisture loss.
Colour Safe, No sulfates, No silicones, No parabens, No synthetic fragrances, Just Pure Luxury!
Created in LA by salon owner John Amato and former model Teri LaVerne, Rare El'ements has elevated expectations for the eco-chic generation of today by proving that you don't have to sacrifice performance when it comes to selecting a healthier alternative. The goal was to escape the ordinary and explore the wealth of natural healing elements that would help “Reverse the signs of ageing hair”. The Rare El’ements Collection is endorsed by top celebrity stylists and includes five luxury spa products. Each product contains the most exotic and quintessential ingredients in the world, making up the "Rare" in Rare El’ements. “We've taken an everyday routine and turned it into a luxurious pampering experience by developing a simple, yet effective, collection that is ideal for restoring and maintaining the hair's integrity.”
Country of origin: US.
For maximum results use on DRY HAIR prior to shampooing. Apply 2 to 3 pumps of serum into palm of hand. Rub hands together. Start at the nape and lightly glide hands down to the ends and continue by working product into the scalp. Depending on hair length and texture repeat the above step 1 to 3 times, (just enough to lightly coat the hair.) We suggest using a little more product for extremely dry overworked ends.
Optional: Use a brush to distribute product evenly and stimulate the scalp. Leave treatment on for at least 15 minutes, overnight or before receiving any colour/chemical service. Shampoo and Condition.
Pre-Color Treatment: follow the above application, on DRY HAIR PRIOR to applying colour or highlights, apply serum (just enough to lightly coat the hair). Leave product on hair and continue with the colour application. The El’ Treatment helps give an even lift and deposit at a controlled rate, providing a more stable reaction for the hair and a more predictable outcome for the colourist.
Camelina Sativa (CAMELINA) Seed Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea Oil (MARULA) Seed Oil, Limnathes Alba (MEADOWFOAM) Seed Oil, Adansonia Digitata (BAOBAB) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia (MACADAMIA ) Seed Oil, Squalane (Olive), Butyrospermum Parkii (SHEA) Oil, Rosa Rubiginosa (ROSEHIP) Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima (AVOCADO) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (ROSEMARY) Leaf Oil, Citrus Bergamia (BERGAMOT) Oil,Pelargonium Graveolens (GERANIUM) Oil, Aniba Roseaeodora (ROSEWOOD) MADE IN USA
No Animal Testing.