Erica Brooke Emerald Elixir
- Free Delivery
- 340 Points
- Lots in Stock
or make 4 interest-free payments of $21.25 fortnightly with
Erica Brooke Emerald Elixir (30ml) is an ultra-hydrating, silky smooth hyaluronic acid based serum that's super pure, gentle yet potent. It makes a deluxe addition to anyone's skincare routine, and is designed to be used after cleansing and before moisturising, morning or night... or both. Formulated to nourish and give back to the skin, even out skin tone, help repair fine lines, plump and protect the skin; the cool blue formula is extra soothing and particularly great for skin in need of extra hydration and it helps calm sensitivity. If you need a serious eco luxe boost in your skincare routine this is the one! Perfect for normal, dry, mature or combination skin types.
• Blue Spirulina aka Blue Majik™ the world's most pure and strongest form of spirulina. A powerful antioxidant which has the ability to quench free radicals and is a potent natural anti inflammatory. It is seriously high in vitamins and minerals.
• Australian Natural Caffeine, which is fantastic at waking up and plumping up the skin whilst helping to energise and revitalise. It has superior hydrating and anti-ageing results compared to most other caffeine extracts on the market because they tend to be synthetic. Not to mention it's full of amazing antioxidants.
• Niacinamide or B3 – a serious multi-tasker that is proven to tackle wrinkles, reduce uneven skin tone, help with acne and acne scaring, melasma and hyperpigmentation also improving the surface structure of skin.
• Tamanu Oil that can help with acne and acne scars, eczema, psoriasis, fungus, age spots, general scarring, anti aging and is a great oil for oily skin. It has the "anti army" septic, bacterial, fungal, acne, viral, biotic!
• Kakadu Plum, which contains the highest levels of vitamin C found in any natural ingredient, it's incredibly stable and a must have in skincare as it boosts collagen production leading to firmer skin, reduces age spots and scaring, is an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant. The power of vitamin C in skincare becomes even more so when it is used in conjunction with ingredients like B3, green tea and other powerful antioxidants like spirulina and caffeine, they are basically linking arms and creating a stronger and harder working product, says Erica.
• Co Enzyme Q10 – the perfect addition because it jump starts energy production within all cells and our skin needs it and we all have this in our bodies but as we age it decreases, so by adding it to our skincare regime is really good thing. Secondly it's a powerful antioxidant, to kick the free radicals butts!
Erica Brooke is a chic boutique Australian brand from QLD. Founder Erica started creating her own skin care at home before deciding to share her lifelong passion and beautiful products with others; researching and creating all things natural and organic regarding body care. Not just another handcrafted brand; her beautiful products are made with love; exceptionally high-performing and truly ground breaking natural beauty essentials for all!
The ultimate addition to any skin routine. Or perhaps all you desire!? Apply 1-2 pumps to the face, neck and decolletage, taking extra care around the delicate eye area. Use twice a day after cleansing and before moisturising.
Rose Hydrosol*, Chamomile Hydrosol*, Niacinamide (B3), Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM), Vegetable Glycerine*, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Kakadu Plum Extract*, Green Tea Extract*, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tamanu Oil*, Arthrospira Platensis (Blue Spirulina)*, Ubiquinone (CO Enzyme Q10), Essential Oils of: Blue Tansy, Petigrain*, Australian Sandalwood**, Lavender*, Bergamot (Bergaptene Free)*, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Parfum (Natural Fragrance...of course), Citric Acid.
*Certified Organic Ingredients
**Organically grown but not certified