This super easy and all-natural hot oil hair treatment from Natural Minimalist, will leave your hair nourished, strong and moisturised, using every day ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen!
Every so often, hair needs a little extra TLC with an intensive treatment. Our hair is constantly being dried out and damaged by the elements – the wind, sun, salt water – as well as air con, heaters, styling tools and hair dryers. This treatment combines coconut, olive oil and honey which are all great restorative and deeply hydrating ingredients for the hair; to leave it soft, silky and with a renewed health.
1. Add coconut oil, olive oil, and raw honey in a microwave safe bowl, adding a few drops of Essential Oils of your choice. If you have particularly long hair you may need to add extra coconut oil to the recipe to ensure you get a good coverage.
2. Microwave on High for 10 seconds or until warm enough to touch comfortably.
3. Moving to the bathroom, brush all knots from hair before applying treatment.
4. Starting at the scalp, begin massaging the oil into your hair and follow by applying it to the lengths. Spend a few moments massaging the oil well into your scalp and hair.
5. Wrap hair in a shower cap or towel, and leave for 30 minutes to let the oils penetrate the hair shaft.
6. Follow with a gentle, natural shampoo and conditioner.
Visit the www.naturalminimalist.com for more great DIY beauty treatments
By Nina Weston
Sign up to get exclusive offers, latest products & beauty advice.
"Wonderful service from BB. Really fast delivery, products came in beautiful packaging and it was also nice to get the free samples. Thank you BB!"
Lucy E. Read more
© 2018 Beautiful Because - ABN 30 778 430 081.
Free Standard Delivery On All Orders Over $50 In Australia.
Worldwide Shipping Available to select countries.