1. Pulse the almonds and shredded coconut in a food processor or blender until it resembles a fine crumb.
2. While the food processor is running add in the dates one at a time, the nut butter and the coconut oil (if needed) until it is well combined.
3. Pour the mixture into a spring-form cake tin lined with baking paper on the bottom and press it down to form the base. Place it in the freezer to set.
1. Put the cashews (soaked & drained), berries, coconut oil, lemon juice and coconut nectar or maple syrup into a blender and blend until smooth and creamy. You may need to add a little water to help it blend.
2. Once it has reached a desired consistency pour the mixture onto the base.
3. Place some of the whole berries on top of the cake (so they sink in a little) and place it into the freezer to set for at least 3 hours.
4. Once the cake is completely set, leave it on the bench for 5-10 minutes and then carefully remove it from the spring-form cake tin. This cake is best stored in the freezer and removed 5-10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Visit organicsisters.com.au for more healthy and delicious recipes.
By Nina Weston
Sign up to get exclusive offers, latest products & beauty advice.
"Wonderful service from BB. Really fast delivery, products came in beautiful packaging and it was also nice to get the free samples. Thank you BB!"
Lucy E. Read more
© 2018 Beautiful Because - ABN 30 778 430 081.
Free Standard Delivery On All Orders Over $50 In Australia.
Worldwide Shipping Available to select countries.