In 2019, the full range of products from Vanessa Megan have gone through a complete brand overhaul and reformulation. The first section of the range to go through this transformation was the range of natural perfume sprays available in the range. For those who are familiar with the brand, one produce shone above all. While it has had a name change and a reformulation, the notes and aromas that you grew to love in the Essential Blend perfume can now be found in Monarch.
Essential Blend used a unique blend of 5 essential oils, floral in bouquet, known to calm and relax the mind and body.
- Ylang Ylang essential oil is known to regulate adrenalin flow and relax the nervous system resulting in a feeling of joy. A known aphrodisiac.
- Lavender essential oil is a mother of essential oils is known to sooth and calm the mind also gives effective relief from insomnia.
- Geranium essential oil is known to quell anxiety and depression and lift the spirits also known to regulate the function of the hormonal system, useful premenstrual tension and menopausal problems such as depression.
- Patchouli essential oil is known to have a grounding and balancing effect making the mind more objective.
- Rose essential oil for relaxation and to ease tension
While the original blends were light on fragrance, lying somewhere between a perfume and natural body spray, the new range of perfume is a lot stronger and has the lasting power of any traditional perfume, while still only using natural ingredients.
Monarch still uses all 5 essential oils used in Essential Blend and is available in a 10ml or 50ml bottle. The increase in price from the original is your indication of just how much more potent the aroma is. The bottles are stunningly designed and are dressed to take pride of place on any dressing table.
TOP NOTE - lavender
MIDDLE NOTES - ylang ylang + rose absolute + geranium leaf
BASE NOTE - patchouli
Monarch is for anyone who loves florals and is the the most popular scent in the range.